Monday, December 26, 2016

My Favorite Corn Pudding Recipe


This pudding (or spoon bread) is rather sweet and it depends totally on the Jiffy Corn Muffin mix. This mix costs about 55 cents a box. It's not advertised so the price stays low. I grew up eating the cornbread and corn muffins from this simple package. An old neighbor woman gave me this recipe years ago. I love. I'm sure it's not scored at the healthy end of the spectrum.



1 (8 1/2 ounce) box of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
1 (16 ounce) can of whole kernel corn with the liquid
1 (16 ounce) can of cream corn
1 stick of melted butter
1 cup of sour cream
2 eggs

Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix all the ingredients until blended.

Pour the mixture into an ungreased baking dish.

Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned.







No comments:

Post a Comment