Wednesday, December 31, 2014

At the End of This Year


Many years, decades ago, I began my search for the divine. I wanted to know, to understand, to unite with the divine. That search was too broad, not focused.

I narrowed my search. I began looking for God. I wandered from place to place looking for God. I walked many paths. Many scriptures, many groups. But, I never found God.

I slowly came to to see, to understand, to know, there is no god.

So I shifted my search. I began looking for Truth.

I soon came to realize, to understand that truth is subjective. Your truth and my truth may be different truths. They can both be true, yet different.

My search now is no longer a search. It's a Practice. It's a Practice to arrive at an understanding, a realization.

I Practice to know, to experience Reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment