Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Evening Introspection










Take 3 to 5 breaths, then allow your body to return to the natural rhythm of its breathing. Then, concentrate on each phrase as you exhale. Do not concentrate on the inhale, only on the exhale. Concentrate on each phrase for a cycle of 5 to 10 breaths. End the introspection with 3 to 5 deeps breaths.







Am I thinking more of myself than others?

Am I less or more irritated by others and the things that happen around me?

Do I spend too much time pondering others and their weaknesses?

Am I holding any grudges?

Do I wait in ambush for others?

Have I brought things to a painful point?

Have I shown kindness and compassion to someone?

Have I said "I love you" to someone?

For what am I grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment