Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Morning Dedication

I have wasted enough time. Why waste any more time? Today I will do something constructive and beneficial with my time instead of squandering it on meaningless activities.

My life could easily have been different. I might have died in infancy, be suffering grinding poverty, or be experiencing any of the things that are anathema to pursuing a life of love, kindness, and compassion. I am truly fortunate indeed.

If even mountains are subject to change and dissolution, how much more so is my body which is sometimes susceptible to disease, breakdown, the elements, accidents, and all kinds of harm? I must utilize the opportunities of today before the chance is lost forever.


Note: This dedication should be recited 3 times so at least one of them will be recited mindfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment