Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Breath Meditation - Number Three


Take 3 to 5 breaths, then allow your body to return to the natural rhythm of your breathing. Then, concentrate on each phrase as you exhale. Do not concentrate on the inhale, only on the exhale. Concentrate on each phrase for a cycle of 5 to 10 breaths. End the meditation with 3 to 5 breaths.


Breathing, I hear the sound in the room.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my own breath.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my heart.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my fears.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my worries.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my anxieties.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my jealousies.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my judgments.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my opinions.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my happiness.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my joy.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my patience.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my compassion.

Breathing, I hear the sound of my kindness.

Breathing, I hear the wonderful sounds of the world.

Breathing, I heat the sound of the Buddha's teaching.

Breathing, I hear the sound of impermanence.

Breathing, I return to the present moment.

Breathing, I release all sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment